The National Super League saw a number of games played across different venues in the Country on Wednesday 18th September.
The highly anticipated clash between Nairobi Stima and Ushuru FC ended in a barren draw as neither team could break the deadlock. The draw sees Stima maintain top stop with 10 points while Ushuru is 6th on 8 points.
Gusii based side Shabana FC were handed a walkover after St.Joseph Youth FC failed to show up for a league match that was slated for Wednesday at the Gusii Stadium. With that walkover win, Shabana moved to 4th on the NSL Standings with 9 points.
Bidco United on the other hand suffered it’s first loss this season all thanks to a 0-1 loss to Nairobi City Stars. The win saw City Stars go 2nd on standings tied on points with Nairobi Stima but with a lower goal difference.
Vihiga United beat Murang’a Seal 3-1 as Migori Youth grabbed their second win in a row courtesy of a 4-3 win over Northern Wanderers who are stuck bottom with no point after four matches.
MATCHDAY FOUR RESULTS (Courtesy of Bamba Sports)
- Mt Kenya United 1-1 Kenya Police
- Vihiga Bullets 1 – 0 Modern Coast Rangers
- Vihiga United 3 – 1 Murang’a Seal
- Kibera Black Stars 0 – 1 Administration Police
- Bidco United 0 – 1 Nairobi City Stars
- Nairobi Stima 0 – 0 Ushuru FC
- Talanta 3 – 0 Coast Stima
- Shabana 2 – 0 St. Josephs
- Fortune Sacco 0 – 0 APS Bomet
- Migori Youth 4 – 3 Northern Wanderers